In Progress

CURRENTLY IN PROGRESS

Horrors: The Scary Story RPG - Finishing Up

TRA: Troubles In Two Worlds - Still the early stages

Pick Up Group- Card Templates in progress

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Official Mars Map



Anyone want to see how the Mars map will look in the book?






 First up, the overall Martian landscape.




It hasn't exactly been changed since I posted my first draft, except now it's set up for the black and white book.
So probably not that exciting.







And here is your Terraformed Mars map, with all of the major settlements currently on Mars.

These were created by backers and I'll say there were a lot of really good ideas. Tons of different plot hooks will be available just from locations alone.



That's all I've got for today. I'll try to have a bigger blog for you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment